Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

About Me.

Kia Orana  and greetings to you all. My favourite subject is writing and maths. What I really like doing in school is to do Kiwi Sports. I find it really awesome, it can be found fun in many other ways. 

“Now about me”-Petero.
I am a grateful christian and go to church on Saturdays. I am a sports person, I am proud to support my home country national rugby team the All Black’s and basketball team NZ Breakers. 

I was born and raised in the country of New Zealand and proudly live in the city of Auckland. I am Cook Islander and from the Island of Aitutaki. My mother is also a Cook islander and my father but they are from different Islands.

I have 2 siblings, a brother and a sister their names are Jusiah and Abby. One fact about me though is that I have been an only child for nine years until my brother showed up. Then one year later my sister showed up. I've always wanted a sibling since I was five years old.

“My Hobbies”-Petero 
What I like doing during the day is to just sit down and glaze at the sky as clouds slowly swirl around forming in the shape of anything. Or I like to sit down and watch movies all day. My favorite movie of all time is Boy. It is in the category of drama and comedy. It is about a boy called Boy really strange huh. He  was raised without a mother or a father. He had to be responsible for his family.

 It was produced and directed by a New Zealander named Taika Waititi. He has made other amazing movies like The Hunt for WilderPeople, Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Endgame and many more. “What I like to eat” I like to eat is Weet-Bix and BBQ cooked Pork I like how soft it is when you bite into it.


And lastly my dream pet I don’t have one right now but soon i’ll get one. What I want is a pit-bull. I like it because I can walk it to the park and it could guard my house at night and during the day it can sleep.

“That's it”

-Petero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.