Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Extension Reflection 2020.

Well this year has sure been an amazing year and also a tragic year for most of us. but besides all that it has been a fun 2020. but to be honest I'm glad to leave 2020 and carry on my journey in 2021!. although my goal next year is to get a prize award, I want to be able to take any opportunities that can take me higher. Next is Extension,  Extension has been fun and tiring but all I know is that I've done all I can and I will be even better next year.

Also even though New Zealand has been through two lockdowns, I am proud to say I made it through this year finishing hard with a big smile and excitement waiting for next year. Also a special thanks to all the people who have helped me through the year. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.