Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

A king cobra writing

Along the grass the snake slid upon, the lisp of its mouth with its tongue sticking out. The snake raised upon the grass staring into my eyes “tssss!” The snake striked me. it sped upon my face giving me enough time to put my head back without the mouth near my face.


Few min later the cobra had calmed down with its body swerving through the grass as smooth as silk. The body of the cobra is amazing as I crawl slowly to take a closer look. The body rises and spreads its gills making its body huge!.


As I slowly crawl back I retrieve with such gladness as if the cobra had not bite me. Moments later it was time for the King Cobra to go back to its home. As i slowly pick it up i gently put the cobra in its box as i closed it i said. “Night Night”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.