Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Litetracy task option 2

 So what i've been up to in the holidays was spent a few weeks with my cousins down at there house, and what i would say about those few weeks where that ever saturday night we would have a wonderful time laughing about hours of running around the house and outside but what i really love and miss is the delicious food that my uncles will make along with me and my cousin Makea along with many more. I just love to eat the food we make every Saturday night. Sometimes we do it on different days or we have to go shopping again or wait for the rukau to grow big again.


If you don't know what rukau is, it's a plant that most families grow in their backyard. It's used to make lu sipi, a polyneasian dish eaten by many polynesians among New Zealand. But specifically my family and i like to wrap the meat in rukau and cover it up with foil and set into the fire to cook up.


Although there are many other things that I have done during the holiday, spending time with my family will always be my highlight for the year.


Make sure to leave a positive comment and tell me what you think? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.