Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

My Super Power.

If I had a superpower it would be meta morph. I chose this one because it would be so fascinating to change to whatever I want. I could change to a wolf or a husky or another human like me.

For example I could rob the bank and once again this is an example. I would be robbing the bank and with the money I can just meta morph into a Security Guard pretending as an Innocent person.

What does Shape Shifting look like?

Well it looks like something fading but really transforming into an object or person.

What does Shape Shifting feel like?

I'm not quite sure but this is what i think.
To me i think it feels like your body gets dizzy and you start to spin and when you stop. 
You go back to normal but you look different, but the same sound is just different looking.

If i would use it for good it would be for police cases or for investigation. And I would help by returning stolen things to their owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.